Warranty Information - Used Auto Parts
90 Day Parts Warranty - Standard
AutoGator's standard Parts Warranty is 90 days from date of purchase. Additional warranty is available at additional expense. See your sales person for more details.
AutoGator Used Auto Parts - Terms & Conditions
AutoGator [AG] is committed to customer satisfaction. We strive to provide the highest level of quality and service that is reasonably possible. Please review the following warranties and conditions of sale.
- All mechanical parts we are guaranteed for at least 30 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified.
- In the event a part purchased from AG proves to be defective or fails within the warranty period, notify AG promptly. At our option, we will exchange the item within a reasonable period of time, or provide a refund of the purchase price of the item.
- AG offers no warranty on parts improperly installed or abused by either installers or operators.
- AG will accept no liability or responsibility for shipping, labor costs, towing or storage charges, or any other costs incurred due to the use of parts sold by us.
- All parts returned for warranty replacement or refund must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- AG offers no refunds after 5 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified. Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking charge. Refunds on parts paid by check will be made 10 working days from the original invoice date. Refunds on credit card purchases will be made to the same card account. All other refunds will be paid by an AG check.
- AG accepts no returns on altered, disassembled, or overheated parts, electrical parts, special orders, or body cuts.
- Cores must be returned complete and within 10 working days for a core refund. Un-drained cores will be subject to a $20.00 fluid disposal charge.
- There are no refunds on deposits or shipping charges.